Monday, February 24, 2014

The countdown is on!

We're in the home stretch.  Less than 2 days left until Lefty is moved from his current home to a new address.  It has been a whirlwind for sure; I really don't know if transplants move this fast normally.  We started this process officially on December 9th.  From start to finish, it has taken just shy of three months to get to this point.  I know Joe is ready to be two kidneys lighter.  The coming days and weeks will be an adventure for sure.  I'm just about ready; new furniture is in, house for the most part is clean(ish).  It's nearly impossible to keep it as clean as I want with a precocious 21 month old running the roost, which is okay.  I just have to keep chasing Cheerios out from under the couch.  

I don't really have much else to add today, I'm exhausted and still have a ton of stuff to get done (laundry is almost about to be checked off my list!).  I will try to post a couple of quick updates throughout the week.  Have no fear, SuperBean is here!!!

Good night friends!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment